Hello everyone! I started reading blogs about four years ago… and during that time I thought “I should start a blog”. Well, here I am finally getting around to doing so. I’m excited to start this journey and hope you enjoy following along.
My hope for this blog is for it to be a creative outlet for me to share my thoughts, projects, reviews, travels, etc. I work in an office 40 hours a week… I love my job but it will be fun to have another avenue to grow and stretch my creativity.
I thought I would start by sharing a little bit about myself…
- I’m newly married to my husband Troy (pictured above), as of June 12, 2016.
- I just graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Managerial Marketing.
- I love all things beauty – reading/watching makeup reviews & tutorials, trying new hair and makeup products, new hair styles, etc.
- I love clothes, shoes, accessories, basically… all things fashion.
- I’m a Christian – I grew up in church my whole life but didn’t have a true relationship with Christ until my freshman year of college.
- I love crafting and creating – I am the best version of myself when I’m creating.
- My husband and I just completed the majority of a 1960’s ranch home renovation.
- I love Ohio – the seasons, the people, everything… it will always be home.
That’s all about me… now I’d love for you to tell me a few things about you 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!